Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,873   Posts: 1,520,146   Online: 928

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by c6h6o3 View Post
    That link (to Glazer's "ULF" TMY2 page) begs a question.

150 boxes of 6-1/2 x 8-1/2 were pre-ordered, i.e. paid for, by users and Glazer's placed the order with Kodak yesterday. Since the 11x14 and 12x20 periods ended yesterday, were sufficient quantities of those sizes pre-ordered to meet Kodak's minimums and a Glazer's order placed with Kodak for either or both?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    ...Since the 11x14 and 12x20 periods ended yesterday, were sufficient quantities of those sizes pre-ordered to meet Kodak's minimums and a Glazer's order placed with Kodak for either or both?
    Question answered here:

http://www.apug.org/forums/636850-post57.html

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Hi Sal,

Thanks for you interest, even in those formats that you didn't order or evince any interest in. The pre-order dates I've set are fluid. I've arbitrarily chosen one month pre-order periods so that things don't drag on forever and so that we are not holding people's money for an extended time (which I think was one problem with the ULF order that went so horribly wrong a few years back, and which we were not involved in at all.) I think there are some bumps that are gradually being worked out, but so far we've placed orders for 14x17, 6.5x8.5,and most likely 12x20. We are not bound by any timeframe from Kodak or anyone else, so we are able to place an order with Kodak any time during the year provided there is enough interest. Please stop by Kodak's booth at foto3 and say "hello". This is a phenomenal film and the guys there have been incredibly helpful when I've called them with questions or concerns from the ULF community. I won't be at foto3 this year (but hopefully next year!), but it looks like it's shaping up to be a great conference. Thanks again for all the interest and support and I'm sure this will be an ongoing enterprise.
    Last edited by Glazer's Camera; 05-31-2008 at 10:41 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Glazer's Camera in Seattle,WA

www.glazerscamera.com

Glazer's Camera and ULF Film From Kodak and Ilford

http://www.glazerscamera.com/kodak-ulf-film.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by c6h6o3 View Post
    Pity, I need 8x20.
    Peter Hruby
    LF Silver Photography

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by SAShruby View Post
    Pity, I need 8x20.
    I need too!

And It's impossible to open the glazer's site....

Stefano
    Digital is Slow..........Analog is ROCK!!!!

Visit me at http://www.stefanogermi.com
    Visit My Portfolio in Apug

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photo8x10 View Post
    And It's impossible to open the glazer's site....
    I get a "403" error, which is "access Denied". Which probably means that the permissions are incorrectly set. Which should be easy to fix.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin