Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,952   Posts: 1,557,974   Online: 1085

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Contact Printer Guild

Friends and fellow photographers,

I’m honored and excited to have been accepted as a member of the Contact Printers Guild . It is truly an accomplishment to have been selected. Many thanks to Patrick Kolb and Ray Bidegain for the opportunity. I look forward to enjoying and sharing the joy and products of photography to my friends and colleagues.A special thanks to Jim Galli for the wonderful lith recipe and please look for this link: for my upcoming newsletter.

http://www.contactprintersguild.com/...newsletter.htm
    http://www.contactprintersguild.com/...newsletter.htm

Regards,
    TT

Images
    Good for you.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Tri, nice going! you certainly deserve it!

Jim

Shooter
    Large Format
    Just received an email from Patrick Kolb announcing the disbanding of the Contact Printers Guild. I've admired the work of its many members, and sorry to see the group breaking up. A guild of craftsmen who share their knowledge about the arcane mysteries of traditional processes is an appealing concept.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin