Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,807   Online: 842

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stolen Lenses

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank goodness you had a set of lenses in two different vehicles. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but either way, it helped to mitigate the damage. Better to lose some of your lenses than all of your lenses, especially for such an important shoot.

Hopefully your lenses turn up. One thing working in your favour is that large format equipment is becoming fringe. We are a small community.

If you haven't already, please post at largeformatphotography.info also. The more eyes watching, the better.

Good luck.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Michael,

I am very sorry about the loss of your lenses. I know they are like children and I hope that they are recovered. I have had 2 cameras stolen in the past and I can certainly appreciate your sorrow.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Michael;

You have my sincerest sympathy on the loss. I hope that in spite of this, you and Paula can complete your assignment.

Best wishes to you both.

Ron

Shooter
    35mm
    I am very sorry about the loss of your lenses..
    Search te web, look on Ebay and some pages like it.

Do not lose hope, and bay some new lenses. Do let this incident cut your joy of photography..

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Guillo-

this is a 2 year old thread. They've moved on and kept working since then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin