Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,694   Posts: 1,549,011   Online: 868

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    The idea of doing that much work to get something to the web makes me laugh so hard I almost fell of my dinosaur
    Can you post a link to an image done that way? This sounds like a good option for me to copy my 7 x 17 contact prints. I have a large copy stand.

Can anyone post a link to a photograph known to be copied on a copy stand with a digital camera? I am particularly interested in copying for web 7 x 17 and 8 x 20.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I have several under "new work" as well as medium format work under "China" which are lith prints copied from 12x16 prints.

Look for the longer formats which are 12x20 under the new work section.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Phil, I have a couple 8x20 pt/pd images in my gallery that were scanned on a cheap scanner and photomerged together in photoshop. Cheap and easy. Robert

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by philsweeney View Post
    Can anyone post a link to a photograph known to be copied on a copy stand with a digital camera? I am particularly interested in copying for web 7 x 17 and 8 x 20.
    Any panoramic perspective image on my web site was done from original mounted 7x17 contact prints on a copy stand with a digital camera. http://www.steve-sherman.com/index.cfm
    Real Photographs are Born Wet !
    http://www.steve-sherman.com

Thanks Steve

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin