Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,503   Posts: 1,543,436   Online: 826

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

11x14 film holders

I was look for some 11x14 film holders to see if it would be possible to put an 11x14 view camera together with the materials I have on hand. I came across these Fidelity Medical holders, I've never seen medical holders in this size, how are they different from the Fidelity film holders for general photography?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330302251821

What's a good bid price for 7 of them?
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Curt....They are the same construction. Some shooters have the Fidelity 14x17 Medical cassettes. That auction is a dutch auction where you have to put how many you want and Ebay figures out who wins as to when they bid...price for 7? How much money ya got? It could get real expensive and I hate dutch auctions...............Tav

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I didn't realize that, thanks for the information, it isn't the easy auction as I thought.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Curt....If you want several, place the highest bid you will pay and how many you want. I would not try for all of them. Maybe 2 or 3. Use the same price as each one would need to be more than the price tonight. Maybe in the low $100s. Then sit back and see what happens. One cannot do a maximum amount type bid. Dutch auctions are different. If you go to the bottom of the page you can click and read how they work. I still have trouble with how they work. I have 11 holders so I wont be bidding. Good luck.........Tav

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Has anyone got a spare darkslide for their Fidelity Medical 11x14 holders? I got 3 holders today, one of them the dark slide is bad on. Thanks!
    Michael Slade

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin