Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,236   Online: 874

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Is there any interest in a cut of 12x20 and 7x17 Tri-X?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    I really like carrying both efke 25 and 100 when I shoot 7x17 for different lighting conditions / look and feel. I wished freestyle would stock the 25 in 7x17 again.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Peters View Post
    I really like carrying both efke 25 and 100 when I shoot 7x17 for different lighting conditions / look and feel. I wished freestyle would stock the 25 in 7x17 again.

I carry Ilford HP 5+ and FP 4+ in 7x17 for the same reason working along the OH & Erie Canal, under bridges, out in the open, details in shade and bright. I carry six holders in the baby jogger pretty much divided unless I am returnng to a site with known light and subject. The other six holders are usually in the car if it is not too hot. I rarely walk more than a mile out because there are parking places along the towpath.

John Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Peters View Post
    Unfortunately, Efke 25 in ULF sizes is now a special order item. The way to cross this river is to have someone spearhead the aggregation of a particular size film in reasonable quantities. I am in the process of putting together such a special order for 8x20 Efke 25. The good news is that it takes a minimum order of at least 10 boxes of 25 sheets of film to make it go and the factory will ship directly to the US which is very reasonable all things considered. I am considering having the film sent to a single location in the US and then forwarding it to individual people to save money on shipping. Another money saving option is to have the factory package the film in 50 sheet boxes which would not affect the weight, but the size of the package.

Good Luck!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Rollei R3 is made in ULF sizes. Freestyle can order it for you if they want. It must be refrigerated though. It is an unconventional film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Does anybody know the scoop on the 9.5" aerial films? I still see references to these including b&w, colour neg, colour pos, and IR... but I don't seem to find any resellers. Well, I did find the films listed by tetenal in Germany but there was no word on availability or min order.

Does anybody have any info on these 9.5" roll films?
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Keith,

HAS Imaging in Dayton has the 9.5" Pan-X, or did a couple of months ago.

Don, I'm interested in 12x20 Tri-X.

Cheers, Steve

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin