Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,556   Posts: 1,573,190   Online: 941

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Really ULF Parts

Okay, I've had a Kenro vertical process camera listed in the classifieds for some time now,and nobody seems to want it. Now I'm going to dismantle it for parts. Its an 18"x24" machine, so I'll have bellows, lens,focusing screen(GG), vacuum back(w/vac and foot switch), etc. I'd rather it went out of here intact(for cheap), but I will sell parts from it. I'm willing to swap parts or entire unit for LF(4x5)camera or accessories , lenses, or tripod. Pics are available, shipping is available (parts only)at buyers expense.It seems a shame that it going to waste(scrapyard) if noone wants it. It would be excellent for alternative processes or even as an enlarger-it would serve as either without any mods the way it is set up. I bought it for screen printing, but that never materialized. Did I mention the uV light source? How about the Goertz lens?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    What lens(es) precisely... condition... price?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1234 View Post
    What lens(es) precisely... condition... price?
    The prices are going to be dependent on how much work it is to pull this beast apart. Bear in mind, there is NO shutter with the lens. Last time I looked was a year ago when I brought it home--No fungus, minimal dust, and there was no focal length listed on the lens. I believe that it is a symmetrical lens, capable of enlarging and reducing. I suppose I'll start the teardown tomorrow to get to the lens.

Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I started tearing the Kenro down yesterday--it only took three and a half hours to get to the bellows, then another three-quarters hour to remove that. Parts are listed in the classifieds.

Rick

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin