Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,465   Posts: 1,570,707   Online: 972

Shooter
    Multi Format

Trays for ULF 7x17, 8x20

Just a suggestion for those who are using oversized 16x20 trays for 8x20 or 7x17 film developing... I just found 11x22" trays that work perfectly. They're 2 1/2" deep and grooved along the bottom for easily picking up the slippery negs. Used them for the first time last night and they worked great!

I found them at www.buyplantlights.com. They are Perma-nest trays, model GT2211-6. They come 6 for $44.95. You can order clear lids also if you like. I'm sure there are other dealers out there too.

Ed

Shooter
    Large Format
    I found trays I use for 7x17 at a restaurant supply. They are plastic trays that would be used for salads, etc. in a cafeteria. I don't remember the price, but they are very reasonable and very durable.
    Keith Pitman
    Photographer
    www.keithpitman.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    hey ED,

Thanks for posting this. These trays look more rugged than the one's I'm using. The website isn't very specific about size. What is the inside dimensions of the tray? Since you have them, maybe you could measure them for me?

Thanks very much

john

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    I use seed starting trays from Park Seed. The green ones are stronger and smoother. Get the ones w/o holes. I believe three trays cost me less than $20 about 2 years ago. They are 10"x20" and perfect for 7x17
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Films NOT Dead - Just getting fixed![/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Little late commenting, but the green Park Seed trays Jim mentions will do an 8x20, but with little to spare. Really excellent for 7x17.

Cheers, Steve

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin