Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,701   Online: 975

Shooter
    35mm

Problem with film in Hassy

I just got a 501c/m and the camera and back are in great shape. However I've ran three rolls of 120 through the A12 back and each one of them has had dents and bumps in the film. First two rolls I chalked up to being new to putting the rolls on plastic reels. Third roll I had my Darkroom instructor load the film onto a steel roll for me and I ended up with the same results. The bumps and dents are all over the film so not sure I can narrow whats causing it. Any ideas? It doesn't show in my prints unless its supposed to be really flat then you get the light from the indention bent. Thanks -Twellsphoto

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Push a roll through the camera and do not develop it. Unroll it in daylight and see if it has dents and bumps. Then you will know if it is the back that is it causing it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Did you have the film under the flange in the back that helps to hold the film flat?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    You might want to switch this to the proper forum so that you will get more responses from folks that shoot medium format.

Monty

Shooter
    35mm
    Yeah, sorry I cruise both sections commonly and guess I wasn't paying much attention when I posted this, hopefully an admin will movie it for me.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin