Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,968   Posts: 1,558,474   Online: 1032

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    I have one of those soft-sided coolers, with a telescoping handle and medium-diameter wheels. This fits my 4x5 camera stuff and I put used film holders in the front pocket.
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    All I can do right now is post the link for this bag.I got this for my 14x17 and I have a cart that I have to extend the axle and get bigger tires. I do like to get off trail so this will go on my back at some point.

http://www.kondosoutdoors.com/mm5/me...egory_Code=CPG

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Just yesterday, I admitted to myself that I'm not as young as I used to be and decided to get one of the baby joggers. Did my research and found that most are priced much higher than I wanted to spend. So, I found the cheapest one possible at Target for only $99 (called the Expedition by Baby Trend) and it really looks like it will hold up fine. There also looks to be more space in it than I expected and should easily hold all my gear. I know that the more expensive ones are better built, but for what I'm going to use it for, it looks OK so far. I'm heading out to Joshua Tree this weekend and will give a report on it when I get back.

Jim - if it holds up well, it might be something for you to look into for the 14 x 17.
    Dan's website: www.dandozer.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Dan, after this past weekend in Yosemite I hope I can put skis on the thing! Let me know how it works out. I'll carry the 14x17 if I have to but if I can shoot from the truck or roll it along that will do just fine.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would use a forklift!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I found this stroller at a yard sale last summer for $25.00 !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Black Betty 0001A at B.S.P..jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Still small with my 4*5. Sinar F1 left hand hold by the rail, right hand is my tripod, film holder and other stuff in my backpack. I am still young

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Love that suitcase idea. Brickbird.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Orangutan.jpg
    I want a trained Orangutan!!!!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Quote Originally Posted by vpwphoto View Post
    Love that suitcase idea. Brickbird.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Orangutan.jpg
    I want a trained Orangutan!!!!
    Someone else recently posted their similar rig made from the Calumet large case. He added an axle after riveting some square tubing to the bottom and then added wheels like I did. His case is much more protective and sturdy but mine does do the job well and the suitcase was old, beat up, and free. If I can find his post I'll reference it as he had about 4 photos of the case and how he made it. Maybe he'll chime in here soon and re-post..................................

tw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin