Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,613   Online: 1163

Thread: 12"x20" Film

Shooter
    4x5 Format

12"x20" Film

Somebody is selling?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Welcome to Apug.

You might also want to watch the Large Format Forum Classifieds. I have bought 7x17 film here and there. I have seen 12x20 film posted for sale more on the LF Forum.

John Powers
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Freestyle just got a shipment of Efke in last week. Price ($229.99) is $50 higher than last year.

Charley

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Check ebay frequently as I bought 25 sheets of 12x20 Ilford 125 last month for $69.00. I'll soon know if it was money well spent or not.

tw

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a box of 25 sheets of Efke 25, expired July 2008, cold stored in my fridge by me the whole time. The box has some water damage from a condensation drip in the fridge, but the film is perfect. (I have checked that the film is fine, so the box has been opened.) I'm eager to move it along, as I no longer use film in my big pinhole, but paper instead. I'm asking $130 plus shipping from Los Angeles. 25 speed film should stay usable for decades if cold stored, BTW.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin