Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,386   Online: 754

Shooter
    35mm

Any APUG activity in NM?

I just recently found this site and wonder if any of you NM APUG members are still around. I'm in Albuquerque and would be interested in a get-together in April or May if anyone else is. Let me hear from you all.

mts
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There are a couple of us in Los Alamos, but none too active at the present. I manage to photograph from time to time around northern NM but rarely get to ABQ these days save for trips to/from the airport to go to somewhere far away. Good thing you found this site. It's the last bastion for true photographers.
    By denying the facts, any paradox can be sustained--Galileo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am coming out for a visit the first week in May, but I am going to be in Ruidoso, way far south of you folks.

mts
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Our tourist bureau is running a photo contest for NM images. Anything is allowed so it's not restricted to real photographers who naturally use only film, but on the other hand you can submit anything you like that was taken in/around the state: http://www.dayofenchantment.com/
    By denying the facts, any paradox can be sustained--Galileo

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm in Albuquerque...good to know I'm not the only one!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm in Rio Rancho. Still shooting film. Oh, sure, I have a digital kit too, but I can't do without film photography.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi ,
    I was born in ABQ live in this place called California, a displaced New Mexican I guess. Any ways I am planning to visit the Blues Festival in Silver City the Memorial Day. Spend some time at the Gila Ruins and some cool places I have found around the area. Hope to see some of you there.

Alan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin