Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,827   Posts: 1,582,062   Online: 804

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Urgent need for 4x5" film holders!

A German LF photographer currently in Göteborg and heading for Oslo, then back to Sweden, has lost all his film holders.

Can anyone help with getting him a few? I haven't found any likely shops (Expo-Service couldn't help) which has them in stock. Contact me, and I'll "coordinate the rescue effort".
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We just talking bout your standard double sided 4x5" that you slide into the back of a camera? If so I might be able to help, but I wouldnt be able to afford shipping myself for some kind of urgent delivery overseas. Kinda odd wouldnt find any shops that have basic 4x5 holders, when my store got a ton of them, maybe its different over there.

Hopefully someone possibly in europe answers the cries.
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks for the offers of help, but...

He needs them now, right where he is or at least very close. It turns out that there seems to be no shop in Norway that has (yes, the ordinary Lisco/Fidelity) 4x5" holders in stock, and the situation seems to be no better in Gothenburg.

I would loan him mine, but there's no way of getting them to him today or early tomorrow except catching a late flight to Oslo, meeting him there, and then flying home again. And that might just be a tad too expensive...
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole View Post
    Thanks for the offers of help, but...

He needs them now, right where he is or at least very close. It turns out that there seems to be no shop in Norway that has (yes, the ordinary Lisco/Fidelity) 4x5" holders in stock, and the situation seems to be no better in Gothenburg.

I would loan him mine, but there's no way of getting them to him today or early tomorrow except catching a late flight to Oslo, meeting him there, and then flying home again. And that might just be a tad too expensive...
    If he is in Oslo, what about all the crazy Danes? It is just a ferry ride from Jutland, and or maybe Copenhagen. I've only done the ferry from Northern Jutland. Would Copenhagen have a shop for 4x5 film holders?
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    what about all the crazy Danes?
    http://www.hother.dk/ do LF

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin