Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,713   Posts: 1,483,015   Online: 690

Shooter
    35mm

Two questions about Copenhagen and Malmö

Hello,
    I have recently moved to Copenhagen where I will live for one year (probably more). I already lived in Copenhagen for a while in 2008 and I was use to bring my color films to develop in a place named "Xposure" (I think it was on Borgergade). Now the place has been replaced with a "Photocafe" in Vesterbrogade. I'd like to know which are other recommended places in Copenhagen for development and print? I know of another lab named Laboratoriet in Norrebro. Is it good?

The second question is about second hand shops of photo gear in Malmö. I'm on the hunt for an Hasselblad 500 and I thought that in Malmö I can get a wider choice then Copenhagen (probably cheaper too). Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot
    Luciano

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi Luciano
    Laboratoriet is a the best place in copenhagen to get your film done (it might also be the last?)
    They are very professionel.

Kind Regards
    Mads

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Luciano.

For the hasselblad 500 you might try the Swedish ebay site ,it´s called Tradera.se
    There you will find them cheaper than the shops.Good luck!!
    Regards Stuart.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Luciano

I use Laboratoriet i Nannasgade for development of my color films. They are both quick and friendly, and they even have a night deposit box. You can find more information and a pricelist on their website:

http://www.laboratoriet-i-nannasgade.dk

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    You can search for cameras at www.blocket.se as well. The site publishes ads for sale or purchase of second hand stuff, including cameras. The site is Swedish. I bought much of my own equipment there.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks everyone for your info, very very useful.

Br
    Luciano

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin