Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,995   Posts: 1,633,326   Online: 1189

Shooter
    Large Format

Lab in Germany Rhein Neckar

Hello guys,
    Do you now a good lab for 120 roll film in the Rhein Neckar area? Thank you.
    Best

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm not sure about your area, but I use Photostudio 13 just outside of Stuttgart. I use them via regular mail for my LF stuff, and they do wonderful work.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello kintatsu,
    thank you. i will give them a try...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    There website is http://www.photostudio13.de For black and white, speak with Herr Steck at telephone 07117908413 and for color and slides, Herr Rothbart or Frau Becker at 07117908435 or 07117908431. There main number is 0711790840.

I just got some 4x5 slides back from them and was quite please with the results. If you call them before hand, they will work with you toward the results you desire.

I haven't used them for 35mm and MF, though. I do that in Regensburg at Fotohaus Zacharias.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello @all,
    i have talked to photostudio13. And they sounds good and are very friendly. They said, they dont cut the film by machine. Everything is cut by hand. This is very important for my 6x17 film!!! Thank you kintatsu.
    cyron

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    No problem. I hope you like what you get from them!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi, I have received the first film from photostudio 13. It looks good.. They are really fast. They said that they develop film every day. My first color film is on the way..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    While not cheap, Photostudio13 are among the best in Germany, and always worth their money.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Does anybody use there scanning service too?

Shooter
    35mm
    Klaus Wehner is another expert on B&W slides: http://www.schwarzweissdia.de/

He uses his own 10-bath process!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin