Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,765   Posts: 1,516,356   Online: 990

Shooter
    Medium Format

Another goes to Berlin, in September

Hi all,

This time it is me who goes to Berlin. I will be there for a week in September. I have already been there another two times, one of them visiting Germany with a group of Spanish architects, so I could say that I have seen much of the town, including some very interesting buildings that are out of the standard tourist routes (even Telegrafenberg).

I love the city and I don't mind just wander around and taking pictures, but my wife expects a bit more. Could anyone recommend some places to visit, those places that only the locals know?

One of the places that we will re-visit are the buildings with those wonderful höfen (is the spelling right?) and then, pay a visit to Fotoimpex. That was another question: Is there any place to see second hand equipment? I know a place near Ku'damm, that I don't remember the name, but there must be others.

Well, thanks for your help.

Cheers
    Alfonso

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi Alfonso
    the shop near Kudamm is Wüstefeld. It is located in the Grollmannstr. 36. Here is the link:
    http://www.wuestefeld.com/
    If you have some time you can visit Wansee (Villa Liebermann http://max-liebermann.de/PWP/(S(nugb...t.aspx?TabID=1) and Potsdam. There are lots of old houses and the dutch Village (Holländerviertel)
    All the best from Berlin and have a good trip
    stefan d

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Alfonso, I live in Berlin and always like to meet other APUG members. If you feel like it you can send me a PM and we can have a coffee or have a little walking tour through some interesting parts of Berlin.
    Hal

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin