Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,681   Online: 739

Shooter
    35mm

Berlin Labs/film availability?

Friends, I will be in Berlin in a week, for several weeks, and need the services of a good B & W lab for processing and contact sheets. I also need a seller of Kodak T-Max 3200 or Ilford Delta 3200. If anyone can help with leads for either I would be most appreciative!! Thanks in advance!!
    cheers,
    sam

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You may consider fotoimpex.de, they have a lab too.

Ulrich

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yes, Fotoimpex will help you.

Shooter
    35mm
    Fotoimpex is great. Although their physical store is quite small I think they stock all sizes of every single film in production.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks you guys/girls!!!! I guess that 3 out of 3 wins hands down! I think Fotoimpex will be the way to go. Sorry to be a bore but has anyone dealt with Labor Pixel Grain? Once again thanks and cheers! sam

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by samcomet View Post
    Thanks you guys/girls!!!! I guess that 3 out of 3 wins hands down! I think Fotoimpex will be the way to go. Sorry to be a bore but has anyone dealt with Labor Pixel Grain? Once again thanks and cheers! sam
    Actually now 3 weeks later I can recommend Pixel Grain also.....got to Fotoimpex and they were closed for the evening and was in a rush so I tried these guys.very good - can't tell if the pricing is fantastic; nothing to judge against; but the quality is superb. Still sorry I never got to go to Fotoimpex though........thanks again folks!
    sam

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin