Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,298   Posts: 1,535,738   Online: 805

Shooter
    35mm

camera repairs in Berlin?????

What a dope I am!! I managed to snap off the rewind lever of my Bessa R2A from the body . I am travelling to Berlin for two weeks shortly and would appreciate any and all local knowledge about repairs in Berlin. Again thanks to all who may be able to help!!!!!
    cheers,
    sam

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent. (I took addresses from another forum and did not check on them.)

Shooter
    35mm

thanks PM reply

thank you I have send a PM to you!!
    cheers,
    sam

Shooter
    Medium Format
    another pm sent with a recommendation (I live in Berlin)...
    -Jannis

Shooter
    35mm

this was part of a PM from this thread about repairs in Berlin

re: Batchverov & Thiel in Berlin
    AgX - Just want to thank you for the B & T reference.....just got the Bessa returned and he has made a new winder arm from parts plus the old broken one. He says he cannot guarantee it will last, but he is honest on that point. No hand made work can be guaranteed. I am just happy that if I treat this right it will last my trip and I can have new/factory replacement parts put back home. He has been very pleasant and for two days work on the camera he has charged me 26 Euros which I think is fair and cheap (I know he did NOT work ALL two days but he did do a great job for someone who initially suggested I go back to the factory). He also fixed a problem with the locking button on the rewind arm that I didn't ask him to do (I figured that I could live without it). Anyway thanks again and I feel that if asked I would recommend him again!
    thanks once again & cheers,
    sam

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey you teasers Would you mind telling me also which were the recommended repair places in Berlin ?

Shooter
    35mm
    read my previous post about Batchverov & Thiel. They are my recommendation.......they are in the phone book and on the net.....
    cheers,
    sam

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin