Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,932   Posts: 1,522,195   Online: 1074

Shooter
    Medium Format

120 Film in Amsterdam

I will be traveling to Amsterdam, the Netherlands mid May, and I will need 120 film - I can pre order and have it shipped to an address, or pick it up. Calumet comes to mind, or...? Any suggestions are appreciated.
    HJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    FotoFilmFabriek ... nice chap, competitive pricing

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by HenkJ View Post
    I will be traveling to Amsterdam, the Netherlands mid May, and I will need 120 film - I can pre order and have it shipped to an address, or pick it up. Calumet comes to mind, or...? Any suggestions are appreciated.
    HJ
    There is a calumet store in Amsterdam. Look at their website to see if they have the kind of film you want. And you can mail them. But there are more adresses in Amsterdam.

Jed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HenkJ View Post
    HJ
    Skip Calumet, it is somewhere in the suburbs of Amsterdam... difficult to reach, and I doubt they will be much dedicated to analog nowadays.

Go to Foto Den Boer, it is a shop in a street directly next to the real city centre, and is probably one of the last shops in the Netherlands really dedicated to analog photography. It is a small shop, but literally stocked from floor to bottom, I think you will be quite amazed to see it, and have fun just looking around. Hard to find such shops nowadays. Some of the film is stored behind the counter, but don't forget to look in the slightly hidden refrigerator directly on the left when you enter the shop. You may overlook it initially.

Foto Den Boer
    2e Hugo de Grootstraat no. 10
    1052 LC Amsterdam
    Telephone: 020-6844554
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    APUG is an amazing place, ain't it?
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    You can also try Studio Spui, in the middle of Amsterdam.
    http://www.studiospui.com/contact/contact.htm

Last time I went there they had 120.

Mike
    --Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks everyone, for your input! Like Ralph mention APUG is great indeed: great helpful people who are on it.
    Cheers All
    HJ

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin