Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,872   Posts: 1,520,095   Online: 798

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    127 Format
    macodirect has delivered the goods correct in time.
    macodirect has invoiced the goods without German VAT.
    macodirect has charged the credit card without VAT once with the respected credit card company SIX Card Solutions (Saferpay).

All other statements are speculations.

With kind regards,
    Sebastian Junghans
    s.junghans@mahn.net

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollei-Film View Post
    macodirect has delivered the goods correct in time.
    macodirect has invoiced the goods without German VAT.
    macodirect has charged the credit card without VAT once with the respected credit card company SIX Card Solutions (Saferpay).

All other statements are speculations.

With kind regards,
    Sebastian Junghans
    s.junghans@mahn.net

I still not understand how can you denied it, why?, it's not big deal, everyone is human and errors can happen from time to time. My bank said your were wrong, visa said it also. Look, now it's fixed and my film is in my fridge; my last intention to post all of this was to try to persuade anyone to buy from you. I just wanted to share my experience because this is still a free world. You ship goods on time, your site is user-friendly and you have great prices, but like it or not your customer service leaves much to be desired. And that is not a speculation is a fact.

Shooter
    35mm
    Rollei - Sebastian, why do you insist in denying facts?

We can clearly see that macodirect has debited the goods WITH German VAT.
    We can clearly see that macodirect has a second time debited the goods without German VAT, that's debited twice.

All other statements are blunt denial of facts and do not help raise the reputation of the dealer at all.

Fabrizio
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Peri24, why does the first payment say WWW.MACODIRECT.DE with full details and other Www.macodirect.de with some details missing? This looks suspicious for payments to same company via same processor 45 min. apart and after midnight -- which would suggest fully automated processing. I checked my CC statements and Maco shows all caps with full info. Can you rule out a cracking/hacking attempt?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ndrs, about those capital letters don't know why, i asked the bank same question and they didn't know neither, my guess is, if someone try to hack anything at least they would do it right, apart i have that sms security thing with my bank, so it seems at least quite unlikely that it has been a cyberattack, apart that saferplay thing they have in their website seems quite stable to me.
    I completed the order thru their web precisely 00:45 on 12/4, so that's right, and it was the first payment, the one with the vat. The second one without vat that you see at 00:00 was charged to my account 19/4 with 12/4 00:00 date, so it was charged a week before the first one but with the same date as the first one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin