Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,875   Posts: 1,520,217   Online: 1227

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

One for Philly Pholks ...

Just got an email from Rick Wright, photographer and teacher in the Philadelphia area. As I read it, a group of students are having a show:

THE SILVER EMULSION EXHIBITION
    At Red Hook Coffee & Tea
    765 So. 4th Street
    Queen Village
    Philadelphia

December 20 - January 20
    Opening 6:00-9:00 December 20th

3rd Annual Café Show from my Art of the Fine Print Class

Please come see some fabulous silver gelatin darkroom printing by a talented group of Fleisher Students this Friday Night (6-9 PM) at Café Red Hook! This is our 3rd Annual Show of photography by my "Art of the Fine Print" students. Each student is showing 2-3 framed prints, hand-crafted in the old-fashioned chemical darkroom! All work for SALE. I will have two prints of my own on display too. Come for some frivolity and pre-Holiday delight. Beer and Wine. Café Red Hook is on 4th Street, just north of Catharine!
    You now know everything I know!
    Last edited by DWThomas; 12-18-2013 at 04:01 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you for this heads-up, Dave, much appreciated. I stopped by last night. There was some nice stuff hanging, and it's always enjoyable to get in front of darkroom prints.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great! Thanks for the feedback -- having posted a number of these tidbits over the years, it's encouraging to know someone actually looked at them and acted!

The opening didn't work for me, but perhaps twixt now and January 20th I can take a train ride to the big city!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, I am new to APUG, but just finished a course with Rick at Fleisher. He's a great teacher and this is something he does regularly with his students. Maybe next time I can get involved!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by overeddie View Post
    Hi, I am new to APUG, but just finished a course with Rick at Fleisher. He's a great teacher and this is something he does regularly with his students. Maybe next time I can get involved!
    Welcome to APUG! And glad to hear the report.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin