Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,928   Posts: 1,556,827   Online: 864

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by flash19901
    We need one. NY and NE are to far north. What about getting a group set up for Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, Richmond, Wilmington, De.?
    Hello all.
    A Metro DC area group would be great.
    I'm Dick Harris, new to APUG, but in photography for many years.
    And while I teach b&w & digital photography at the College of So MD, I was surprised to learn after all these years that I'm "Analog"!
    I am shooting & preparing a black-and-white exhibit for the College and a Museum entitled "Black and White Renaissance,
    My grear consists of two 4x5 Graphic & a Crown. Plus two Hasselblad outfits which have been shooting for many years. My latest toy is the Kiev 66 which I got on Ebay.
    I'm in Hollywood MD, one hour SE of Wash DC & 1.5 hrs from Baltimore. Phila is about two hours.
    So MD has a number of really great large format sites to photograph.
    IDEA....If there is interest I'll host a one day workshop meeting at the Naval Air Musem here..the only one in the world.
    There is a meeting room to show samples of APUG photos and after a.m. coffee and rolls we could visit a Civil War mansion..Sotterly. Then shoot fishing boats at Solomon's harbor, etc. Should make a fun weekend...maybe late August or Labor Day?
    Everything in St Mary's County...MD's mother County is compact & photographable.
    There is a charming new B&B called Victoria's Candle nearby.
    Food for thought?
    When? Ideas?
    Dick Harris jon-r@tqci.net 301--373-8622

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hey Dick-

welcome to APUG, and Mid-Atlantic APUG at that. There's a loose and growing confederation of us in the DC metro area, not to mention other parts of Maryland, PA, VA and Delaware. We had a great outing to Baltimore back at the beginning of May, and we're looking at doing another outing in June. Your Southern Maryland jaunt sounds like a great idea. Want to organize it for late August or early September? It might be a bit rough doing it Labor Day weekend itself, since lots of people may already have travel plans or family obligations.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Dick, Welcome to APUG. The Southern Maryland outing does sound like a good idea. Labor Day weekend would not be an option for me, however.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Welcome among us Middy APUGers, Dick. I'm interested in an outing. All depends on my wife and my work. But set something in motion. PUGers always turn out.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin