Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,735   Online: 1028

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the info. Public transportation sopuinds like the thing to do in DC. I'm sure the motel will allow me to park there for the day. Once I can confirm that I can come down, I will post here. I have a shoot in Greenwich Village, NYC on Friday and I will have to see what time I am home. Hopefully early enough to head for DC.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera
    Saturday the 15th
    Thanks for the clarification. I am helping a friend in Fredericksburg move that morning. I will try to make it, but can't promise.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just a quick reminder, y'all. This Saturday, 10:30 AM, National Gallery of Art, West Wing Rotunda. Anyone who can make it is more than welcome to join. Hope to see some of you there. Now that the NGA is getting serious about their photography collection, we can try to make this a regular event to take in new shows when they open.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well, I went to the NGA today - one person showed. I don't know if I just missed a few folks, or if we were the only ones there. If you didn't make it, it is a really nice exhibit, including some very beautiful and rare photos. I hope some of you all will show up for the Baltimore shoot May 6th.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was hoping to have been able to make it, but I got home too late last night to have driven down for this morning. I hope you enjoyed the day in spite of the light turn out.
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yes- we had a very nice day of it. I'll keep posting advance notice of other events like this so hopefully some folks can make it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin