Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,390   Online: 1071

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Participation in the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival, Timonium, MD

Hi All,

I am relatively new to APUG and live in PA. But, if anyone wants to stop by and say hi or would like to at least see in person what some of my color photographs really look like, I will be participating in the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival in Timonium, MD. Those in Maryland know that this is the MD State Fair Grounds, frequently called the "Cow Palace". The show runs from Friday April 28 through Sunday April 30. Show hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM all three days. My booth number is 214. I have a 1 1/2 booths due to the size of the images.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll be shooting guns at the Cape but I hope your show goes well, Richard. Let us know how it went. Thank you.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin