Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,222   Online: 806

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Quiet out there.

How's it going guys? Whatcha been taking pictures of? Just got some ND filters and after readnig for months on how to use them, finally got the chance to put it to practice. Went to a local lake and caught water going over the spillway. Think I hit it pretty well right on the mark. Some pics in my gallery. How about you?
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just got home from the Intro to Platinum class at CFAAHP in New York. Terrific class - I can't wait to get back in my darkroom and do it again. I'm also waiting on new lensboards for the 8x10 so I can use my array of lenses. I'll be in the Florida Keys this weekend, doing some snorkelling and some fishing, so I'll have my underwater rig with me and shooting some 35mm color print film. We're aiming for a weekend get-together maybe 1st or 2nd weekend in June. Theory has it going up to Philly to take in Eastern State Penitentiary and maybe the old waterworks on the Schuykill river behind the Art Museum.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'm committed on Sunday, June 4th all day. So if it's the first weekend, make it Saturday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It's definitely a possibility. Keep us up on details.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    At last count I tallied 3 threads concerning a Mid Atlantic outing, namely: "Middy Meeting", "Mid Atlantic Apug Group" and "Quiet Out There".

This is ridiculous. May we please consolidate these into one thread?

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been doing some film speed testing and a bit of shooting. Also headed to Texas on May 25th for the les McLean darkroom workshop.

Regards,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've been making the best photographs I've ever done. Can't wait to shoot more. Where are we going?

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm going to try to organize an outing to Eastern State Penitentiary and maybe the old waterworks on the Schuykill river behind the Art Museum in Philadelphia. Depends on the load at work and how much time I can find.

Regards,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bill- if you need any help with the organizing, let me know. I've shot at Eastern State before, so I know some of the logistics.

As an aside, how would folks feel about taking a day off work and doing a shoot mid-week? I know it is far more conducive to shooting at Eastern State mid-week, as the volume of people there is much lower.

For some more info on Eastern State, here is their website...

http://www.easternstate.org/

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Im up for the mid-week thing. I have been to Eastern State Penn, and put the seed into Bill's head about waterworks. There's also a place off of the towpath/forbidden drive that we should check out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin