Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,780   Online: 1204

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Yup...Should be fun....I need to check out and see how many sheets of HP5 I have left...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Bump. T-10d

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    T-5d

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Do they know you are bringing BIG cameras? That may be a bit of a surprise to them.

I've been meaning to get down there, but have not fit it in my schedule yet. The 20th is probably not a possible date for me, but if I am able, I'll try to come along. keep me in the loop for meeting times/locations.

---Michael
    www.mutmansky.com
    B&W photography in Silver, Palladium, and gum bichromate.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Mutmansky
    Do they know you are bringing BIG cameras? That may be a bit of a surprise to them.

I've been meaning to get down there, but have not fit it in my schedule yet. The 20th is probably not a possible date for me, but if I am able, I'll try to come along. keep me in the loop for meeting times/locations.

---Michael
    Michael-

When I just showed up with my 8x10 that one day, there was no problem. That's in part why we're scheduling this thing for a weekday... go when the crowds are thin so they don't get in our way and we don't get in theirs. It would be great if you could make it. Hope to see you there.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Roll Call:

Myself
    Scott
    SteveH
    Joe Freeman (got confirming voice mail from him today)
    John Hoover (talked to him last night)

maybe Robert Triffin (50/50 last time we talked)

Maybe Michael's question should be rephrased: "Do they know that a half dozen people will descend on them with BIG cameras?"

Anybody else that we're sure of?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I gave Walt Calahan a poke to see if he's up for it. I haven't heard back yet. I know Diwan is out, as is Will Whitaker.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sorry, but I can not make it on the 20th.

Regards,

Robert J. Triffin

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by c6h6o3
    Roll Call:
    Maybe Michael's question should be rephrased: "Do they know that a half dozen people will descend on them with BIG cameras?"

Anybody else that we're sure of?
    Sorry I haven't been around lately to keep this thread going; but I have had some family matters to attend to.

To answer Michael's question: They do. As I stated earlier, I wrote them an email about our visit....So they are aware of our intents.
    The weather looks pretty good for Tuesday; but dress for the heat as its going to be in the upper 80's.
    I have IM'd you all with my cell #. Feel free to contact me if you have any Q's, or run into traffic.

Im really looking forward to this. It will be great to meet you all, and honestly I've neglected my camera lately and haven't had a chance to use it much. It should be a great time.

Regards,

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Any last minute bugs to iron out ?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin