Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,955   Posts: 1,522,808   Online: 978

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Sunday shoot for the Mid-Atlantic APUGgers

This Sunday, let's plan on taking an excursion up to Harpers Ferry. We can meet at my parents' farm in Barnesville, Maryland around 8am, leave a few vehicles, and carpool up to Harpers Ferry from there to save time and parking hassles. If weather and/or interest wanes, we can also shoot around their neighborhood and on their farm, which has a horse barn with an antique weather vane and stained glass window, and a very nice wooded stream. Post-shoot, we'll return to the farm for burgers and dogs or steaks or somesuch on the grill. Please RSVP for directions and/or carpool arrangements.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Ah! I can't do it on such short notice. Sounds like a good time, though.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    This Sunday, let's plan on taking an excursion up to Harpers Ferry. We can meet at my parents' farm in Barnesville, Maryland around 8am, leave a few vehicles, and carpool up to Harpers Ferry from there to save time and parking hassles. If weather and/or interest wanes, we can also shoot around their neighborhood and on their farm, which has a horse barn with an antique weather vane and stained glass window, and a very nice wooded stream. Post-shoot, we'll return to the farm for burgers and dogs or steaks or somesuch on the grill. Please RSVP for directions and/or carpool arrangements.
    Will you be staying at your parents' house on Saturday night or driving up from the District? If the latter, stop by my place on your way up. If the former, I'll need directions.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by c6h6o3 View Post
    Will you be staying at your parents' house on Saturday night or driving up from the District? If the latter, stop by my place on your way up. If the former, I'll need directions.
    I think I'll be driving up on Sunday morning. I can stop by and pick you up on the way.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    I think I'll be driving up on Sunday morning. I can stop by and pick you up on the way.
    Kewl. Grab Diwan while you're at it. Pretty much a straight line from your place to his house to my house.

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would love to join the fun but my weekend is already full. Have fun!!!

Regards,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Really, I will come to one of these.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Also, if anyone is so inclined, please do bring some samples of your work to share - this is not intended as a critique/competition, just a chance to see in person the (as we all know) really cool stuff everyone here is doing. I'll be bringing some of my palladium prints from Argentina along.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin