Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,049   Online: 892

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Spring has sprung.

Well, how has everybody been doing? What going on in your photographic lives? I've got a couple weddings coming up in May and me and my Mamiya M645J are ready and rarin'.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I'm looking forward to cooler times, longer shadows and plenty of action with my cameras as well.

I wish you well with the weddings.

Mick.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    After our water tank went we decided to move the clothes washer and dryer out of our bedroom closet and put them back in the laundry room that had been my darkroom. The darkroom gear is waiting in a corner of the living room until the new darkroom in the garage gets built. This will be darkroom #3 and if built as planned will be following the adage, Your first darkroom you build for an enemy, the second you build for a friend, and the third you build for youself.

As far as spring goes, it arrived yesterday because the snow that's been on the ground since Halloween (five months) finally melted away.

Murray

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin