Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,554   Online: 1117

Thread: AIPAD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

AIPAD

Hi,

I am taking my students to AIPAD in NY on 14th. If you are interested in joining us, let me know.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi
    ----- P R O J E C T B A S H O -----
    Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
    Summer '11 Photography Workshops

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tsuyoshi,

I will only be there for Friday this year, but will be at the show from open to close on that day. It would be good to meet with you. Check your email for my cell number or look for/leave message for me at the Halsted Gallery booth.

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bill,

I will be coming to the city in Friday evening to meet a friend of mine like 7 or so. If you are still around then, would you like to meet up for a dinner or some sort?

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi
    ----- P R O J E C T B A S H O -----
    Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
    Summer '11 Photography Workshops

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinnya View Post
    Bill,

I will be coming to the city in Friday evening to meet a friend of mine like 7 or so. If you are still around then, would you like to meet up for a dinner or some sort?
    Hi Tsuyoshi,

I would love to, but I am booked for dinner with a couple clients and collectors. I will be at the show until closing at 8:00 so if you make it to the Armory before close, look me up and perhaps we can have a drink there. Unfortunately I fly out in the early morning... a short visit this year. Thank you very much for the invite though! If I do not see you there, another time for certain.

Bill

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin