Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,966   Online: 780

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Saturday, September 29th, Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge in Lillte Creek, De.

Hey, all. I am going to get a couple of my photographer friends here together at the end of September at Bombay Hook. I wanted to extend the invite to any and all in the region. Feel free to bring along friends and relations. No need to lock in this early. Just to let you know. 35mm, MF (me) and LF are welcome. Enough turn out we might pair off by format for a while. Mix and match later. Whatever comes up. I'm thinking breakfast at Denny's in Dover at about seven or so. Long day in the field. Dinner back in town somewhere. Somewhere that will take a large party. I wanted to go the 22nd but all the race fans kinda get in the way. When it gets a little closer, I'll get a head count and we can finalize details. Have a good summer, all.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm VERY new to photography. Is this get together open to beginners? If so I would be interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Put me on the tentative list. I should be able to keep that weekend free for a little 35mm or 4x5 shooting.

Steven
    "A friend will bail you out of jail.
    A TRUE friend will be beside you saying 'Damn! That was fun!'"

"There's more than one way to skin a cat.
    With the new Pocket Peeler(TM) from ButchCo Industries, there's 75!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Steven
    Good to see your name pop up again on APUG. I hope things are going well for you in your new location.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin