Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,022   Online: 1004

View Poll Results: Which day of the week is best for you?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday

1 14.29%
  • Tuesday

0 0%
  • Wednesday

0 0%
  • Thursday

0 0%
  • Friday

0 0%
  • Saturday

5 71.43%
  • Sunday

1 14.29%
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Middy APUG meeting

Which day of the week would work best for our group members to have a regional get together? I'll have upcoming polls for zeroing in on month, week, etc. This poll will be open for 14 days.
    Last edited by Christopher Walrath; 11-17-2007 at 08:51 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Clarification
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just bringing it back to the front.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You plan it, we will come. That's how it always works here with our little DC club. Just plan an event, put the word out, and people will attend.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Gotcha
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Les

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm new to Delaware, living in Bear (near New Castle). I know I am late for the poll, but Sat or Sun is best for me - prefer Sat. If anyone is up this way on a weekend and wants to shoot let me know (les@actwin.com). I'd like to learn about any planned shoots anywhere between here and DC area. Thanks, Les

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    I'm new to Delaware, living in Bear (near New Castle). I know I am late for the poll, but Sat or Sun is best for me - prefer Sat. If anyone is up this way on a weekend and wants to shoot let me know (les@actwin.com). I'd like to learn about any planned shoots anywhere between here and DC area. Thanks, Les
    Les-

PM me with your email address and I'll put you on the DC area email list. We've got an informal group that gets together and shoots here on a semi-regular basis (things will most likely be rather quiet through the holiday season though). It's pretty informal, usually on weekends, and we range as far and wide as Charlottesville, VA to Gettysburg and Philadelphia, PA, and we'd be happy to have a trek to your side of the Chesapeake sometime. If you have an outing you'd like some company for, shoot us an email and we'll be glad to join you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin