Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,954   Posts: 1,522,781   Online: 966

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Mar 29 or April 12 Fort Miles at Cape Henlopen State Park

As I have mentioned before my co-worker is in charge of historical interpretation at the Cape and the fort. On either March 29 or April 12 we can have an extended late morning/early afternoon photographic tour of the fort, the buildings, the guns (they're big). He really has sharpened the place up. He'll probably even be in uniform (period). Let's get a roll call in the next couple of weeks. This is a go. Let me know so he can have a head count. Tripods and LF are cool. Word of caution, there's sand everywhere. So bring what you will. I'm thinking meet in Lewes about 10 for a brunch and then over to the fort for shootin'.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    P.S. For more information on the fort go to www.fortmiles.org
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin