Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,209   Posts: 1,531,967   Online: 1177

Thread: You DC folks...

Shooter
    Multi Format

You DC folks...

any great places to take some photos...in Georgetown, Tuesday morning? I'll have about 1-1/2 early morning hours to shoot, before heading back up north.

drew

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    How about the stairs that the priest fell down in The Exorcist (I think they are located on M Street)?
    Also - the University is extremely nice (could take a walk around it).
    John Molligo
    jmolligo@gmail.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The exorcist stairs are next to the Car Barn (the old trolley car garage/power house that is now office suites), across from Key Bridge. Actually, the bridge is quite nice, especially with strong morning sidelight. Also, along the C&O Canal as it runs through G'town has lots of potential.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    wow...great! I loved that stair scene... The canal sounds great too. Thanks...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    My favorite area in G'town is definitely along the canal. There's also some nice architecture along some of the small cobbled streets.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All I had time for was the "staircase!" I need to come back and spend a day or two to get the canal, the many cityscapes and wonderful architecture.

drew

Shooter
    35mm
    Lurk the Georgetown to Roslyn bridge area. There's some tight stuff up there.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hmmm, Georgetown early in the morning. I guess dimly lighted bars are not the places you need to know about, so I shall pass on any recommendations.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin