Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,474   Posts: 1,570,979   Online: 817

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would be there in a heartbeat. Thanks for the nice offer. I used to live in Round Hill and miss the area so much. I'd also like to bring my son, a 12 year old wonderful budding photographer.
    Will you be making a list to email?
    Thanks gain.
    Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Somehow we need to get a census on what interest folks. We have a huge assortment of opportunities around here for nature (mouintains, log cabins, history all the way to spanish moss and cyprus knees and plantations) as well as oddballs and strange places like Swananoah and De Jeurnet, We could do some small trips for those who need a break before mid April, and more during the mid summer months. Also, between Keith and I we have two darkrooms that are fully equipted with large and medium format enlargers. I have a personal interest in Lith printing and have lots of chemicals. There is plenty of lodging around here and we can point anyone in the right direction. Charlottesville also has many top shelf resturaunts and some of the best chef's around. Lets keep in touch. My email is side_c@yahoo.com. I also can take a small number of folks on a photo tour of Western Albemarle in my motorcyle/sidecar.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm interested!

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    email sent. Thank you.

Shooter
    Large Format
    RPippin, I'm real interested. I moved to NoVA last May. Looking for L/F shooters that know what film is.

Sending e-mail ie. motorcycles & photography

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm game for meeting fellow film fotogs just about anywhere in VA, be it for a photo outing or an afternoon of coffee/beer/whatever and showing prints.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'd be interested if it does't interfere with my overpowering social calender.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    when?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm interested...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll chat with Richard about the possible venues and dates. We're a pretty hospitable lot here in C'ville. Weather will be nice by April; if folks want to congregate before then just to show some prints and chat or show off cameras or do some darkrooming, I'd be up for that.
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin