Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,565   Posts: 1,545,345   Online: 1005

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

I would guess leaves are down. I'm packing 4x5 Ilford Delta 100.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    From the state park page talking about the picnic areas: [FONT=verdana,helvetica,arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,helvetica,arial][SIZE=2]Day Use Picnic Areas - Hills Grove, Rock Ridge and Wilsons Areas are available for many recreational activities. Tables, grills, restroom facilities and playground equipment are located in each area. The Hills Grove and Wilsons Areas are handicapped accessible. Pets are not permitted in any of the picnic areas. There is a service charge ($2/MD resident; $3 out-of-state) to enter the picnic areas April through October. Seniors and children in car seats are free.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    So if a senior arrives in a car seat, there is no charge for the senior. But what happens if the senior gets out of the carseat? Is there a charge then?

Steve
    Last edited by Sirius Glass; 11-13-2009 at 04:17 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The picnic area is on top of a hill that I have actually never been to. And now it is just me coming. Mom can't leave Dad alone all day. So, if we try the falls we might want etra boots and socks to replace the ones we would invariably soak. We can decide. It's a nice walk regardless. I will be at Barnes and Noble at 9:30 in the white Wrangler with the annoying Ohio State stuff all over it.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blue Explorer with California plates.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Surf's up, dude.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Had a great day. Steve and I conquered the hills and braved the rapids. We missed Greg. Dummy me turns my cell off when shooting and forgot to turn it back on.

Hope to do this again, and soon.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin