Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,541   Online: 1023

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

my mother and I and perhaps sage are making an afternoon of The Rocks and Kilgore Falls. Anyone else game?
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    Dang it. I left MD just over a year ago or I would. The army is really inconvenient sometimes.
    -Chris

"I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I Don't Require Sacrifices, And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People."
    FSM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wirelessly posted (BBBold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Stupid Army! Just kidding. Would have loved to have you along, man.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    I say that all the time. i would have loved the guidance. I need to go out shooting with someone sometime. There's just too many loners here.
    -Chris

"I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I Don't Require Sacrifices, And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People."
    FSM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Bump
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was planning on going into DC, but I might change my mind. I just moved to Maryland for work and live in Columbia MD.

Where would we meet? What time? How much hiking will be done? My pack of MF equipment and tripod do get heavy.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Gotcha, Steve. PM sent. So anyone else knows, I plan on meeting at the B&N/Starbuck's across the road from Target and down 24 from Harford Mall (on the right behind Panera) in Bel Air, Md. about 9:30 AM Saturday Nov 14.

It will be me and my Mommy. Steve (sirius glass) and Greg (sage) are possibilities. If anyone shows up around then and needs to make sure where we are, my cell is 302-745-5886.

See whoever wherever.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

As far as hiking, probably be a lot of roadside. The Falls is a mile off road and I will do that only if Mom is up to it. She really wants to.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just occurred to me. Falls might be off the itenerary. To cross the creek and have a view of the falls there are about seven or eight sunken stumps that are NORMALLY about two inches above water line.

Yup. A ways to hike for nothing probably but we'll see.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So what are we shooting? Are there still fall colors there or should I pack black & white instead?

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin