Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,559   Posts: 1,545,248   Online: 872

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been quiet, lately. So, how be everyone a'doin'?
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You know--SOSDD-- just gettin' through the day to day home schooling my daughter, had a long weekend with a house full of 12 year old girls (my kids b'day is tomorrow, had the party and sleepover from saturday til today-danged holiday). Been trying to get the house ready to sell (honey-do list from hell) and playing with my cameras very little(but still playing)
    Thanks for asking--hows everything at your shack? And everyone elses too!?

Rick

Gim

Great. Woke up this morning and realize how lucky I am. I seem to do this every day.

Best,
    Jim
    Last edited by Gim; 01-18-2010 at 08:30 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: bad english

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I shot a roll of Pan-F in the Bronica last Thursday, down in Chestnut Hill. I was trying to recover from a "I wish I had my camera" moment the previous weekend. Being lately preoccupied with folders, I hadn't shot the Bronica for a while and the project turned into quite a comedy of errors. Of course, it's said we learn from our mistakes, so I guess I learned a lot .... Things got off on the wrong foot when I loaded the film at home and then managed to trip the shutter for the first shot as I was stuffing the camera into the bag of the moment, then things went downhill from there. But I did get a few interesting shots in spite of it all. I also learned a 77 mm rubber lens hood uncollapsed on a Zenzanon 50 mm will vignette, especially with a filter under it. Not sure why I didn't notice it in the reflex finder -- less than 100% view and concentrating on the split image center spot I guess. A hopefully better hood is wending it's way from an ePrey seller as I e-speak.

And hey, I'm on the green side of dirt -- life is good!

Shooter
    35mm
    Spending too much time on the 'white' side of the dirt! Wonderful winter 'photo opps'; snapped a few, but usually after shoveling, I'm in the chair for an extended nap!! Snow showers, indeed!!

All in all, God is good!

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Getting ready for the peak time of year I take pics (read: warm weather) Trying to find areas in the MD/PA/DC/VA area I haven't been to yet.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Exams...
    --Nicholas Andre

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin