Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,529   Online: 1117

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    tThank you Flying Camera. I'll wait until this white stuff melts.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Right south of Philly. Near the airport.
    That's cool. I'm originally from Wayne; I have family in Bryn Mawr, Broomall, Havertown, etc., right on the Main Line. Really a great area to take pics.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by marylandphoto View Post
    That's cool. I'm originally from Wayne; I have family in Bryn Mawr, Broomall, Havertown, etc., right on the Main Line. Really a great area to take pics.
    Hey marylandphoto, I'm originally from PA burbs too, and have family in Wayne. Now I'm in Baltimore. When did you come to Maryland?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I moved here in 1988, and have been in Columbia pretty much the whole time, with the exception of one year at school and some time in Annapolis. What part of Baltimore are you from?

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm near Towson.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ahh, Towson, I went to school up near there. There's some great places up 83 on the way to York/Harrisburg and past.

Shooter
    35mm
    I bet those places are all covered in snow right now! Probably makes them even more interesting to take pictures of... At least it's starting to stay light out longer. I can squeeze off a few shots on my way home from work before its completely dark. marylandphoto, what do you shoot?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I mostly shoot things that don't move, though I'm trying to change that. I like going on trips and shooting various nature parks, which usually involves traveling out of state (or country). I've recently fallen in love with macro photography; I was able to find an old FD macro lens quite cheap with fantastic results.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You guys oughtta try The Rocks and Kilgore Falls in North Harford County, north of Jarrettsville on 24 I think.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Cool. I grew up on the Eastern shore (Salisbury) but now live here. It's a pretty cool place.

I am glad that it's staying light a little later. Nothing kills my photographic enthusiasm than it being pitch black when I get out of work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin