Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,765   Posts: 1,516,344   Online: 1009

Shooter
    Medium Format

2 older cameras need help PLS!!

I am new to this site and hope I am posting in the correct spot. I have recently obtained 2 older cameras and would like help identifying and possibly finding the value of them. I would like to thank all that reply and assist me, and hope to be a subscriber to this site. The first camera I have the original leather case booklet/instruction guide, and bulbs for the flash attachment. It is a Polaroid sx-70 land camera in mint condition and would like to know value. The second camera I cant seem to find anything on in a language I can read. Its has the leather case and on the camera it says Lumiere Anastigmat "Spector" F:105 that is near the lense. On theback of camera it says Ouvrir pour Enronler. I think its a 1940's European camera and its in good condition for its age and everything appears to work on it. Thanks again for any replies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails polaroid case.jpg   polaroid.jpg   lemiere case.jpg   lemiere.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Second camera is likely a 6x9 from the 1930s.

Kent in SD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ouvrir pour Enronler = Open to enroll. In other words, open here to load film.

It's a French camera, selling for 30-50 Euros on eBay.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin