Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,187   Online: 666

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    you could always get slotted film holders
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bethe,

Denise Ross over at http://www.thelightfarm.com/ is going to be doing an online tutorial on making dry plates. She did one on Gas Light Paper in January and, if I remember correctly, she will be doing dry plate later this month.

Dan
    Daniel Williams
    Enumclaw WA USA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bethe;

Mark Osterman at George Eastman House teaches both wet and dry plate. He has all of the chemistry and equipment to do both.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dan and PE, thank you both very much! I'll definitely keep both of those in mind. I do also have regular film holders for this camera. The only problem is that the curtain doesn't move right when you push the lever to expose the film. If I can get it to just be at the open position (haven't tried too hard, yet) and stay there, I can at least do the lens cap method.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You need to get the camera functional, can't suggest anyone in the US, I've fixed a few Graflex cameras but not for others and it's not too difficult.

Meanwhile who need to find the T setting. not so hard if the shutter will fire.

ian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin