Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,504   Posts: 1,543,470   Online: 945

Shooter
    Medium Format

9x12 sheet film holders

I've just acquired a ihagee 9x12 folding camera, I'm not sure of the model but I've attached a picture . I have A 6x9 roll film adapter, but would like to use the 9x12 sheet film for it. I understand it was meant for glass plates but it is possible to get some sort of sheath and/or adapter to use modern film. I'm a little overwhelmed by the amount of info on these old cameras that I'm not exactly sure what it is I need to search for the correct compatibility. The ground glass insert seems to fit the voigtlander avus I have, if that helps distinguish what model the ihagee is. Any help finding some sheet film holders for this would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Farside was nice enough to post this in another thread:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/anw...info_-_pre_slr

The sticky on 9x12 filmholders at the top of the plate camera forum may have just what you need.
    Last edited by John Earley; 04-30-2014 at 05:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin