Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,601   Posts: 1,622,416   Online: 707

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

ICA camera catalogues, plate holder types etc

Daniel Jiménez has asked me to post a link for anyone wanting details of ICA cameras and their plate holders. He has place 3 catalogues online here and also lists the plate holder numbers. Some ICA cameras continued with the Zeiss Ikon badge. .

He's put sometime into his listings from the catalogues and wishes them to be available to anyone interested.

I've also been re-drawing some images from catalogues to help identify German metal plate holder types/fit and hope to get them finished after Christmas. Anyone using pre-WWII German metal plate cameras will know that was not a standard set of plate holders, while the film & later films were standard sizes the outside dimensions and edge type of the holders varies.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A great resource for anyone interested in ICA, thanks for sharing the information.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There's plenty of other info there as well, look at the Patents, Where to buy etc.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow! Perfect timing and a fantastic site. I just acquired a nice ICA and was starting to look into my options for using it. Tell Daniel thank you!
    Ed

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin