Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,488   Online: 895

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

B&W and Color Plates

Luckily, the FSU is loaded with plate cameras! Thing is, it's not loaded with plates (though I'll be calling Svema tomorrow anyway). Where in Europe can you get them for 9x12cm 13x18cm and 18x24cm? I've never heard of colour plates, but do they exist?
    The Kiev 88: Mamiya's key to success in Ukraine.

Photography without film is like Macroeconomics without reading goat entrails, and look at the mess that got us into.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Slavich do make B&W and will cut to size,. Retrophotographic.co.uk or direct http://www.geola.lt/holomaterials_world_eshop.htm

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlapp
    Slavich do make B&W and will cut to size,. Retrophotographic.co.uk or direct http://www.geola.lt/holomaterials_world_eshop.htm
    Figures. I was in Vilnius in last month. OTOH, we will be going back in October!

Thanks for the tip.
    The Kiev 88: Mamiya's key to success in Ukraine.

Photography without film is like Macroeconomics without reading goat entrails, and look at the mess that got us into.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've tried the Slavich plates (can't remember the designation, but I got them from RetroPhotographic). They're good!

I've also come across a pack of 13x18cm Tri-X, and another of Perutz Peromnia in the same size
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin