Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,589   Posts: 1,545,929   Online: 1199

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have an old Ziess Ikon Nixe, it takes 122 size roll film, but the back has a slide out part that it looks like I could drop in a plate or film holder. I'm just trying to figure out which one. Any advice?

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    It must be all the positive energy on this thread. I just bought 6 holders I "think" will fit my generic camera. Hopefully the generic part means it will take a wide range of holders

My total now is 11 so I really only need one more. Why is it always like that?

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MenacingTourist
    My total now is 11 so I really only need one more. Why is it always like that?
    I'm not the right person to ask - I seem to be developing a habit of buying cameras to fit my plate holders. :rolleyes:

So now I'm trying to find a way to get rid of my stereo-plate holders - I can't afford a stereo camera right now!
    Norway

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Thank you, cousin OLE...

Just got your adapter and holders in my mailbox today, Ole...

I really have to thank you for this generous (and fast) gesture, rest assured that I will do my best to make nice pictures with them (just hope the plates are still usable).

As I told you, I am leaving soon and will start planning and shooting in the beginning of Autumn... I'll try to do it as fast as I can, although it depends on the models that I'll find too. Yesterday I was promised that someone would pose for me when she's back in town (next October).

GP

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by George Papantoniou
    Just got your adapter and holders in my mailbox today, Ole...
    That was fast! At least outgoing mail is moving along - even if the incoming isn't. I've been waiting 3 weeks for a box of plates off ebay uk...
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ole it is a 551/6 making 9x14cm images, but it looks like it uses sheet film not plates so I guess this is the wrong thread now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin