Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,362   Posts: 1,682,866   Online: 929

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Kodak Super Panchro Press

Anyone any idea of what the p1200 plates were originally rated at please? I have a few packs of small glass plates of this type I would like to expose and am looking for a starting point.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    1960 Photo LAb Index rates it at 200 Development recommended
    Press DK60a 5min Commercial DK60a 4 min and DK50 5 1/2 min.
    This was the standard fast film at the time, Trix had just been released and was still rated at 200, but then they liked (full bodied negatives )

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Many thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you get an accepatble image from these plates would you mind posting your exposure and development information. I have a couple of packs of P300 3 1/4x4 1/4 plates in the fridge that I would like to try out and any information as to a starting point would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Gord

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just POP printed a glass plate exposed this morning. It was a Mimosa plate taped into plate holder and exposed using FKD plate camera and hat as shutter.
    .Yes, it's a bit blown in the highlights but not too bad as i guessed speed and development which was done in PQ universal.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin