Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,831   Online: 821

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got a nice long mail from a concerned grammar expert who took issue with my improper use of the word ubiquitous regarding a Kodak 2D camera. I stood my ground. Might be fun to explore some of the wacky mail you receive about your auctions in another thread.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I dunno, Jim. The last time I looked under my bed there wasn't a 2D under it. Cat, yes, camera of any kind, no.

And I've been paying attention to what I can see on my daily commute, also on my treks to our local Mexican grocery. Haven't seen a single 2D, let alone one on every street corner. They may be more common than other 8x10s, but I think ubiquitous is a stretch. The only part of the world that's much like your lair is the place itself.

Cheers,

Dan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin