Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,164   Online: 1139

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Cable for Zeiss Maximar 207/7

I have a Maximar 207/7 with the 13.5 cm tessar in Compur shutter. I'm having problems fitting my cable release due to the socket position. My newer releases all have a fairly large metal piece on the end and this hits the front standard. I found a small release that barely works but it still is marking up the standard. I'm wondering what release others use with this camera lens combination. Or maybe I'm missing a spacer between the lens and mount which would push the lens forward a bit. It appears the lens has been removed sometime in the camera's long history. Shutter orientation appears to be correct using lettering on shutter.

JPD
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckP View Post
    Or maybe I'm missing a spacer between the lens and mount which would push the lens forward a bit.
    Try to find, or make, a spacer. It wouldn't hurt, because you will be focusing on the ground glass anyway.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin