Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,355   Online: 1065

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Kodak Film Sheaths

Hello All:I just received a box of Kodak 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 film sheaths as a gift from a friend.The box is original dating from 1902 ?.Can anyone tell me what camera they fit.?

Thanks,

Doug

Shooter
    Medium Format
    They can fit in a Rolleiflex that accepts a glass plate adapter. However, you will only have a 6x6 image on it.

This, being said, the glass plate accessory is kind of hard to find....

I am looking forward to see the results of a hundred years old film. I am sure it will still work...

Kris that is happy to be able to answer to a question on this forum....

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

kodak film sheaths

Hi Kristopher: Thanks for your reply.There is no film with the sheaths.The date on the box is 1902.Some additional info for anyone esle who can help me.Not all of the sheaths are kodak.Of the dozen that are in the box,only 4 are kodak, the rest appear to be slightly larger examples of the film septums that are used in graphmatic film holders for 2x3 Graphic cameras.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Shooter
    35mm RF
    They would fit any glass plate holder of the correct size. However, that sure is an unusual size for plates or film sheaths.

Quote Originally Posted by John Shriver View Post
    They would fit any glass plate holder of the correct size. However, that sure is an unusual size for plates or film sheaths.
    They take 6x9cm film
    Mark Layne
    Nova Scotia
    and Barbados

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin