Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,891   Online: 1144

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nathan;

Sorry about the name.

I have never used the smaller size, only the "4x5" and I restricted my answer to what I know about that format, so size and pack design may have been limited to the larger product. The packs for the Kodak holder were made in a variety of sheet film sizes, but I have no idea when they were discontinued. My last use of them was in about 1962, but that has nothing to do with the actual date in which packs were stopped being produced.

Sorry I was not clear. All other answers above and my generic comments still apply such as buckling and the paper/glue adhering to the film during processing.

PE

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm pretty sure the 6.5x9cm is the same as the 9x12cm and the 4x5" - and the 10x15cm too. Just the format differs. At least empty packs (which tend to be included with the packfilm holder the previous owner's grandfather never got around to removing from the camera you just bought) are exactly the same except for size.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The Nikor sheet film tank is a nice way to process film from film packs. Use the instructions to set it up correctly. Most daylight tanks for 4x5 just won't work with film pack film.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin