Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,588   Online: 878

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Even though I am a happy Voigtlander Avus owner, I'd have to say if I was starting over, I would consider the Zeiss Ideal 250/7 (9x12) just for the drop bed feature. The Voigtlander Bergheil is a great investment as the lens alone is worth good money and people will pay for the reputation.

JPD
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole View Post
    No Ian, the film emulsion will be 0.3mm farther back than the plate emulsion when using film sheath inserts.

The adapter is there to hold the film flat and in place, but the folded-over edges mean that the emulsion is offset by 0.3mm.
    The film sheaths I have let the film rest on the guides in the holders, and the folded-over edges stays free, so there's no offset. Film sheaths were probably manufactured to fit certain holders.
    J. Patric Dahlén

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin